From March 25 through to April 7, 2023, the tariff fuel surcharge will be 28.30%. For customers with fixed rate pricing (volume discounts) the fuel surcharge will be 35.30%.
From March 11 through to March 24, 2023, the tariff fuel surcharge will be 28.30%. For customers with fixed rate pricing (volume discounts) the fuel surcharge will be 35.30%.
Click here for additional Fuel Surcharge information.
Effective January 3, 2023, the current Over Length criteria, a single side dimension greater than 60” (152cm), will be replaced with the following:
- A single side dimension greater than 48” (122cm)
- A second longest dimension greater than 32” (82cm)
Due to severe weather conditions, Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island will be experiencing delays for both inbound and outbound shipments. Please monitor shipments online and sign up for Get Notified alerts.
Lower Mainland & Vancouver Island points impacted: Surrey, Burnaby, Abbottsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Mission, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Richmond, Vancouver, Whistler, Vancouver Island.
Effective Friday, November 25
We are currently experiencing significant delays in Williams Lake service areas. We continue to work as quickly and diligently to rectify this situation. Service to these locations will be suspended temporarily.
Freight currently in our network consigned to the affected areas is encountering delays because of limited transportation options. Please continue to monitor your shipments online.
We apologize for the delays incurred.
Please be advised that service into Williams Lake, BC, is currently experiencing significant delivery delays. We are working as quickly as possible to rectify this situation and will update accordingly.
We are launching a new and improved Webship designed to enhance the experience of using online shipping services by Loomis Express by making it easier, more intuitive, and integrated to work seamlessly for your business!
The new Webship is launching in two phases
Phase 1: Guest Portal- The Guest portal is all set to be operational in the coming weeks. With the updated Guest portal, you can ship your packages with fewer clicks and more opportunities to save on Loomis Express services when paying by credit card.
Phase 2: Business Portal - Launching Q1 2023, with access to all the Guest portal features plus a seamlessly integrated shipping experience.
- Marketplace plugins to automatically import your online orders
- Loomis Express Small Business discounts with our all new wallet feature allowing you to pay-by-credit card
- Ability to use your Loomis Express account with your customized discounts
- Access to Loomis Express and other TFI International Transportation solutions
- All your orders, activity, and history on a single online platform for complete automation, control, and real-time visibility
Stay tuned for more updates!
Loomis Express changes its pricing every year to account for inflation, and other cost increases. Throughout the pandemic, our teams worked every day to ensure your supply chains remained connected to your customers and suppliers coast to coast and around the world. Loomis Express is committed to continuing to improve and enhance the client experience as we adjust to the new normal.
New domestic rates are listed as below:
New international rates are listed as below:
- International 9 am
- International 12 pm
- International 1030 am
- International Economy Select
- International Express Worldwide
New extended area rates are listed as below:
- April 14, 2020 COVID-19 Update
- April 06, 2020 COVID-19 Update
- March 18, 2020 COVID-19 Update
- March 12, 2020 COVID-19 Update